Hey guys I’m so sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been having my good and bad days since my surgery but I really want to get back into blogging so here I am giving you a birthday blog post! Yesterday was my 21st birthday! So in honor to celebrate I thought I would kind of do what I did last year but a little different. Last years birthday blog was 20 things I have learned in my 20 years of life. This blog will be 21 random facts about me! So enjoy getting to know me more and let me know some random things about you!
1. My parents thought I was going to be a boy. So once I was born they were shocked and had to come up with a different name than Stephen Austin which was supposed to be my name. 👶🏼
2. When I was 4 years old I broke my elbow on a playground set.
3. Growing up my eyes changed color depending on my mood and what I wore. (Dead serious) But now they are just hazel. I do have a brown ring around my eyes that does grow and shrink so sometimes my eyes are more green or more brown. 👀
4. When I was 16 years old I had 4 jobs. I worked at Claire’s, Aeropostale, babysat weekly and work for my church in childcare as well as a sound technician.
5. I had my first kiss when I was 15 years old and then the next person I kissed was Christopher 😊 (Christopher and I at 16)
6. Potatoes are my favorite food. You can just do so many things with a potato! 🥔🍟
7. Grease is my favorite movie/musical. And if I could live in different a time period it would being a teenager in the 50s
8. I’m a horrible person who just rewatches old tv shows I’ve seen 7 times. Like The Office, House, Criminal Minds, Bob Burgers.
9. I have never been out of the United States. But I have been all over the United States.
10. I have had 3 separate surgeries within the last 2 years.
First sinus surgery: https://caitlyn338.wordpress.com/2016/06/06/nose-job-whaaaa/
Second sinus surgery: https://caitlyn338.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/surgery-confirmed/
11. My sister and I wanted to be stars one day so we tried making home movies and have one called the gothic stalker and it is the best thing to watch back 😂
12. I ran cross country in middle school and high school. And I still have the fastest times at some of the races from middle school.
13. I know 3 different languages: English, Spanish and American Sign Language.
14. I have had a Pinterest since it first came out! Like back when you had to be approved before you could pin! (Tbh I feel pretty cool about that).
15. I secretly love playing with makeup and love watching videos and learning more about how to enhance my own beauty. It’s just makeup costs a ton and I have super sensitive skin 😭
16. Christopher was my first and last boyfriend.
17. I am totally a huge extrovert. I love people and I love talking with others. But a lot of people don’t know that I only have about 5 close friends. I’m not that kind of person who is really close friends with a ton of people. And all of my super close friends I have been friends with for over 5 years.
18. So I was born in Virginia and both my parents had southern accents. But I had a speech problem when I was younger so I went to speech therapy. My accent was actually trained out of me and I spoke like someone from the Pacific Northwest. I still have a lot of southern mannerisms though!
19. I have always been super skinny growing up. I would always eat a ton but never gain any weight (every person’s dream). So when I was a sophomore in high school, my family and I actually celebrated when I finally reached 100 pounds 😂
20. I have only gotten my pants from Hollister since I was a freshman in high school. They are the only ones that I feel like fit my body/legs.
21. I had really messed up teeth growing up so I had to have braces as well as a thing called a lip-bumper. But my teeth molds were actually sent to French dentists to look at since they were so bad 🙈
Thank you guys for your patience with the blog posts! I really enjoy making them so I’m going to try and set aside time to write and come up with fun things! If you guys have any ideas or things you want me to write about please leave them in the comments below! Love you all. Here’s to being 21. ❤️